Thursday, December 07, 2006

Sew, I never saw Click, although I'm sure it was a masterpiece. Maybe if I had watched it, I would find out that no, it really isn't a good idea to be able to do whatever you want with your lifetimeline. (I'm just assuming that's the pithy message that viewers were left with at the end.)

But I still want that remote!!!

Just kidding. I would simply like to be able to skip through the boring parts of life. Like the days when you wake up sick and have to ditch work early and do nothing all day but sleep and watch tv and bake in the kitchen by yourself b/c everyone's gone. Boring.

I think it's days like these that make a body want to move to another country. Everyone keeps telling me I should just go to Spain. Now's the best time! Go while you're young! And yes, something interesting happening in my life would be good, so I can stop living vicariously through my friends. :P [You people flying to New York and LA on business...traveling the world whilst singing on posh cruise lines...living it up adult-style with the married life...touring the country with your band...I mean, sheesh. ;)]

But, I just don't know about that. Going to try to avoid thinking about it for at least a couple months more. I've got time.

1 comment:

shellyeve said...

haha - you should do something fun - go to raleigh - spend a fun day in my kitchen - we can cook something together - that's not boring :)