Sunday, December 17, 2006

i am: queen of random

  • I just went through pictures from this semester and I've concluded that my hair grows way too fast; if I hadn't promised dad i wouldn't, i would chop it all off. not really though.


  • So very wonderful


  • Does it seem like I'm looking for an answer to a question I can't ask?


  • oh, HELLO BIRTHDAY PRESENT!


  • Is it really bad to skip out on a christmas party you said you would attend? Because that's what I'm going to do today...3 parties in one weekend is too much for the social recluse in me


  • I think this could be another strange Christmas


  • I really wish I could look at all the pretty christmas lights from the passenger seat instead of whipping my head back and forth while i drive....what a tease.


  • I really wish I were a nightclub singer so I could have an excuse to do a Christmas show and sing "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" a la Judy Garland. beautiful.


And a handful of random pictures for your ocular pleasure:

happy birthday dillweed :)



One Less Dave reunion

me, Dirty Frank and El Amigo the Awesome White Elephant Gift

I am thankful for: Guardian Angel Thrift :)

No comments: