Tuesday, October 17, 2006

¿por qué?

WHY does my personality have to be so confused? It's split, I swear. Half interovert, half extrovert = problems. Half homebody, half vagabond-at-heart = problems! I can't even seem to leave the little village of Buies Creek, and yet I seriously want to be living in another country this time next year.

(^sparked by a conversation with yet another coworker who lived and learned Spanish abroad...)


Sidenote: it would appear that I have become readdicted to blogspotting. I am realizing I deny my addictions b/c that word has such a negative connotation, but I have them all the same. Case-in-point: in response to my broken iPod and my dad's accusatory stance towards my relationship with it, I literally started to say, "I'm not addicted, I just can't live without it!"

thank goodness i stopped myself; i never would have heard the end of it

1 comment:

Jeff said...

FYI: I don't know what's wrong with your Ipod, BUT the hard drive on mine broke and I sold it on ebay for 50 bucks. Just make sure and put REPAIR or BROKEN on the listing.