Tuesday, October 31, 2006

If you thought you could pull the God card, forget it

why am I pretty much the only one I know who likes to update his/her blog? i really do still have a life...what's wrong with me?

don't answer that

Continuing on, I figured that if you happen to be unfortunate enough to have both a broken Apple product and my sense of humor, you might like to know that Apple reserves the right to refuse service on products damaged for the following reasons (as listed on their website): accident, abuse, neglect, misuse (including faulty installation, repair, or maintenance by anyone other than Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider), unauthorized modification, extreme environment (including extreme temperature or humidity), extreme physical or electrical stress or interference, fluctuation or surges of electrical power, lightning, static electricity, fire, acts of God or other external causes.

4 comments:

tom said...

my theory is that it's all about personality types. some people have a blog because they heard about them, maybe enjoyed reading someone else's once, and then made their own. these are the people who update once in june and once in december, and like to comment on how impersonal blogs are and try to make those who keep theirs updated feel bad for 'wasting so much time' on the internet. some people have a need to express themselves through words. whether anyone ever reads it is not so important as getting it out there. these are the people who udate often, maybe several times a week, and wonder why no one else seems to care that they are missing a chance to express themselves, too. i am in the second group, obviously, and will most likely keep my blog going long after the people in the other group have forgotten their login information.

Mip said...

amen

tom said...

si, lo siento...if you're interested in getting together to play, i'd be willing to try it. pero, hay dos cosas que me hacen un poco reluctant. primero, vivo en norte-oeste raleigh, y vivas en bouis creek, no? how far away is that? segundo, i have tried en el pasado, with several different people, to work up some songs and needless to say, i am still by myself, musically speaking.

but i think i am just being scared of sharing my songs and facing the fact that i wish i could sing better, which doesn't make sense since i was the one who asked you if you still play.

so yes, if you're willing to give it a try, i think that would be fun. i like the sound of the cello, and if you sing too we might just have a band. ha ha.

tom said...

i'm not working friday, so if you want to get together while you're in town, that would be cool. i live near the intersection of lynn and glenwood, so i'm guessing it's not too horribly far from your parents' house. umm, if you want to email me about when you're free and would like to get together, my email is tapassar@ncsu.edu. i think i just invited a whole world of spammers to email me, but oh well.

i don't know why my songs don't work for you. they work on my computer, but someone else has mentioned to me that they don't work. i don't know what to do. haha.