Wednesday, January 31, 2007

not that you should care,

but I am proud to say that for the past two days I have been decently successful in lifting myself out of a life-funk by exchanging my "depressing music," as roommatechelle [probably aptly] calls it, for a nice bubbly mix of piano rock, thoughtless techno dance beats and pretty pop confections, as they say...thank you, Jamie Cullum, Ben Folds, Dave Barns, Killers, Jack Johnson, Matt Wertz, Jon McLaughlin, Andy Davis, Jewel...thank you. [Thank you, pop music; I'm glad you're not as terrible and worthless as I once thought.]


I'm also proud to say I survived today's 12-hour workday with grace, aplomb and professionalism. Haha, just kidding; I did no such thing...but I'm okay with that. :)

1 comment:

jinglchelle said...

you did exchange your music? i guess i kinda' noticed....hahaha. we've still got some work to do b/c i heard that depressing song from loveactually floating out of your room yesterday...

(it's not actually depressing if you're "in love" i guess, haha)

if you're really in the pop spirit, just move one desk over to my iTunes and take your pick! beyonce, here we (we being you) come!