Wednesday, January 25, 2006

the ONLY reason

...i'm doing this is because Shannon essentially asked me to. I resisted until I saw that last line.

Three Names You Go By
1. Melinda
2. Me-linda
3. Vaca

Three Things That Scare You
1. loss of a loved one
2. not being able to support myself after graduation
3. that's about it

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Strawberry Chapstick brand chapstick
2. my planner
3. umm...keys?

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. my express sports jacket i got for about $20
2. my rings I never take off
3. the grey snowflake slippers my mom gave me

Three of Your Favorite Drinks:
1. milk
2. water
3. SoBe Green Tea

Three of Your Favorite Songs - at the moment
1. um
2. i don't have favorites right now
3. why do i suddently feel like less of person?

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. strength
2. to be challenged
3. trust

Two Truths and a Lie
1. I never finished 6th grade
2. I make friends easily
3. I can't wait til I have my own family

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. reading
2. watching random sci fi
3. music-ing

Three Things You want to do really badly right now
1. watch firefly
2. find a job
3. fall in love

Three Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Italia!!
2. España
3. Costa Rica

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Go back to Costa Rica
2. travel Europe
3. finish a song

Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy
1. I take forever to get ready (even more than the "normal" forever)
2. I buy jewelry and then never wear it
3. I am overly sentimental

Three people I would like to see take this quiz
1. Rick (because he is the King of Random)
2. David (because that is something he will never do)
3. Rachael (because she is about the funniest girl I know...and probably the Queen of Random)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA!!! You did it! See, now that wasn't too bad.

David said...

you're right. it's foolishness. it's almost as bad as an e-mail forward.

and those come straight from Satan's computer.

Mip said...

hey look tara, david called you Satan

Anonymous said...

Ya know, I don't know how I feel about that...Ouch I guess is all I can say right now. Thanks David!

David said...

ok, look... someone who graduated from mass comm is having problems with reading comprehension.
or, someone graduating in Christian education cannot communicate.

either way, i was pointing out that FORWARDS come from satan.

and you can't tell me i'm wrong.

Mip said...

I won't, because A)it originated in my Inbox in the form of a foward from our dear Shannon; B)I knew you couldn't know that, meaning that C) i just like to stir up trouble.


yayyyy for communityyyyy :) :P

Mip said...

...or maybe it was just a plot to get you to break your abstinence from blog-commenting

Anonymous said...

I'm the queen!