Friday, November 04, 2005

it'd be nice if i don't end up just living for the weekend. here's hoping.

I got caught singing in the shower again this morning; Pocahontas this time. Why oh why do i have to live right next to the lobby?

I am sad i will be missing Switchfoot and EiSLeYyyyy this weekend, which is partly my fault, in a way, but not entirely. I will have to keep thinking about the Mae/Mutemath concert in a couple of weeks to keep this weekend's test-studying, pig-pen-aka-my-room-cleaning, brochure and website-designing, and mountains-of-clothes-laundering drudgery from getting too annoying.

I've had one really good conversation so far to kick off the weekend; it's nice to have people think outloud for you sometimes. Or, well, a lot of times. keep it coming, people.

No comments: