Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I wasn't feeling well last night, so instead of partaking in any All Hallow's Eve festivities I holed up in my room and in keeping with Reformation Day, I watched Luther. I would very much like to recommend this to everyone (watching Luther, not holing up), whether they believe in Christ or not.




To change the topic entirely, I present you with: A Breakdown of Melinda's Eve-of-Graduation Sentiments


Logical Melinda: 100% Agreement
Emotive Melinda: 35% Agreement
65% Kicking and Screaming




That is all. Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot the 110% Bad Jeff Cell Player!

Jeff said...

interesting.

i would say you are in the majority with those feelings :)

Anonymous said...

Correction, I seem to do this on all Blog posts, it's Bad Jeff CELLO Player. Whether you play the cell or the cello, I love you too much to even care about the 'O'