Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Good sex" is definitely a matter of opinion.

I know that sex is taboo in some "proper" [aka conservative] circles, but I think that's a problem. Don't believe me? People--parents and mentors, especially--should be talking about this (regardless of whether they have a problem talking about sex, or don't, or just don't even care).

Not to mention the fact that it's absolutely shocking that anyone over the age of 18 could possibly be a virgin. I mean, really, doctors can't believe it (mine doesn't), so why should anyone else, right? ...I really don't get it.

Except, I do. That's the culture we live in. In-your-face sexuality is such a latent part of our society that many people 1) can't comprehend something that diverges from that, and 2) aren't even seeing it for what it is, most of the time (again, just read this).

Yes, I get bitter about our culture sometimes...my bad.

No comments: