Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I was trying to see if i could go more than 3 days without posting, but I lost. I would like to share something I read last night in Isaiah ch. 35 that made me laugh, but was very encouraging all the same. I imagine it really depends on what translation you read, plus there's the alternate interpretation that many translations include, but I saw it first in the NKJV --

"Whoever walks the road, although a fool, shall not go astray."

Pretty much the best thing I could have read, since sometimes I feel like I live in a perpetual state of foolishness.

The whole chapter is pretty...something, for lack of an adequate word. Go for it.

1 comment:

tom said...

i'm reading through jeremiah, and the first two chapters are rocking my face off. definately a song coming out of that...