Monday, November 27, 2006

boo/yay

i am sick, and i don't know how to fix it
and this is going to be the longest week ever, for way too many reasons
and some people just kill me
and i love my roommate so much and am glad we're about 75% the same person, and 25% complete opposites -- perfect :)
and i love the hat she just gave me for early xmas :)
and i feel way too young to have friends who are married
and i haven't been able to sleep well lately and it's annoying
but we're going xmas decor shopping on saturday and that's just great :)
and this Thurs, if anyone wants to go w/ me to the World AIDS Day Interfaith Worship Service, holla
and i think if everyone in the world would just admit that boys are dumb and girls are crazy, it would be a better place
and a new Christmas is coming, and I'm excited...hooray for something to get me through this next month :)

1 comment:

jinglchelle said...

i LOVE the title of this blog.

and yes, i would have to agree 100% with this blog.