Friday, January 16, 2009

Thankful

I am realizing more and more what a wonderful job I have. Sure, it might get a little tedious and boring every once in a while (whose job doesn't?), but mainly, it is a huge blessing in a whole lot of ways. I am so grateful.

And, I have reached a point in my life where I have many, many friends, probably more than the rest of my life combined. I LOVE it; my friends make my life so much the richer. I am very grateful.

I feel like my life is currently strangely void of major personal conflict and turmoil for once, and I am finding myself in a unique position (for me) to truly focus on giving to the people I love rather than getting from them. It's a strange but good state - I don't know how long it will last, but hopefully a long time. I am grateful for the opportunity...

No comments: