Friday, March 17, 2006

Fever, of the cabin variety

I don't think I have ever loved the outdoors so much as I have since going to CR. I can't believe I actually disliked going on nature excursions with my family when I was little...oh to be able to do that again!

There is a hawk sitting on a tree outside my window. I really hope that A) I get a job here, and B) I get to keep this awesome office. Having a lake right next to me is probably what helps me be able to stand sitting at a desk for most of the day.

I still freaking want to go to Ravenrock. Andrew Tatum found the most beautiful little abandoned beagle puppy there yesterday; his name is Tucker and he's adorable. :) I miss my Danny.

Too bad I didn't like science enough to want to pursue my early veterinary dreams. I just love those darn animals, garsh. I just love creation. I think I'm turning into a treehugger. hmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel, it's an order from me that you go to Raven Rock before graduation, or if you want...we can go the weekend before graduation, I'll be there...we WILL hike!

Jeff said...

blogging at work is probably not the best way to campaign for a job

hahah